The Medieval city of Girona
Start your full day trip from Barcelona on a comfortable bus with guide on board. We offer you to visit one of the biggest cities north of Barcelona: Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage where some chapters of one the seasons of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot.
Girona is a monumental city where you can experience its 2000 years of history thanks to its fortified walls and the small streets of the old city center. There you will see about “Forca Vella”, a roman foundation and the medieval expansion of the walls during the centuries XIV & XV.
You will enjoy a guided walking tour of the city center, visiting the Cathedral, with its well-preserved medieval streets that lead you towards the famous pastel colored houses at the edge of the river bank. The old city center of Girona holds an important artistic heritage.
You will be given some free time in Girona to enjoy the city by yourself.
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking Tour to Girona
What’s not included
- Girona’s Cathedral admission tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off